Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You're the boss!


I wrote this after contemplating a few things over the weekend :)
I'm getting to a really good place and becoming so much more aware of myself - I wanted to get some of these thoughts down and it felt good to do that and to be able to share my thoughts with others. 

I've also got an empowering affirmation for you to try 
- if you dare!  

Prepare to feel super awesome if you use this affirmation for a few days with some regularity... 

Repeat this phrase to yourself when you are doing things that don't really require your brain to be totally switched on - like doing the dishes or even while you're out for a walk;

I love and accept myself, am true to myself 
and confident in who I am

Yep it's all about love and confidence this week folks - so go on - get out there and enjoy yourselves, give your soul a treat this week!  
Smile at a stranger!  Do a good deed!  Do something that lifts your spirits and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
  
You are the one in control after all... really want to sit around feeling gloomy? 

Have a beautiful week lovelies


~PS~

No comments:

Post a Comment